- Contact Us
- What We Collect And Process
- How and Why We Use Your Personal Information?
- Sharing Your Personal Information
- Protecting Your Personal Information
- Your Ability to Access, Know and Delete Your Information
- Cookies And Related Technologies
- Links To Other Websites
Effective Date: November 30, 2022
If you have questions about this Policy, you may contact us via email at [email protected].
What We Collect And Process
In providing our Sites and Services, we collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify you as an individual ("Personal Information"). What Personal Information we collect and process depends on how and why you interact with us.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect Personal Information that you choose to send or provide us. For example:
- We collect personal information when you communicate with us through our Sites, sign-up for a newsletter, or communicate with us via email or otherwise.
- We collect personal information when you use our Sites and Services, such as your contact information (e.g., name, home address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and employer name), payment card information, and account information (shipping address, order status, and order history).
- We collect personal information when you apply for an employment position with us, or after you are hired, including your name, contact information, employment or educational information.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect information automatically when you browse our Sites, some of which could be considered personal information. The information we automatically collect includes your IP address, what areas of the websites you accessed, browsed, searched for, or used, time spent on our websites and other statistical information. We also collect information about your computer, device, network, and browsing session, including your operating system, browser type, computer or mobile device type (if used), the name of your Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within our websites, referring URL (i.e., the page from which you navigated to our websites), and other actions taken through use of our Sites and Services.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your Personal Information to:
- Provide and secure our Sites and Services;
- Provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage our Sites and Services, and respond to requests, questions, and comments;
- Conduct market and consumer research and trend analyses;
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
- Prevent, detect, identify, investigate, and respond to potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity; and
- Comply with and enforce legal requirements, agreements, and policies.
If you provide us with your Personal Information as part of our hiring or employment process, we may use it to evaluate your application, contact you, administer benefits to you, or for other employment-related purposes. If you have visited one of our online "Careers" pages, we may also use your information to send you targeted communications about job opportunities.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- With our service providers that we employ to assist in the hiring process or to help us provide our Sites and Services (such as service fulfillment; communications; form processing; website management and hosting; information technology and security; email delivery; advertisement; legal; and auditing);
- With appropriate authorities if we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, injury, or loss, including to protect against fraud or credit risk, if instructed or required by those authorities and applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity (such as: in response to a subpoena or investigation of suspected illicit or illegal activities; where we believe in good faith that users may be engaged in illicit or illegal activities; or where we are bound by contract or law to enable a network partner to comply with applicable laws);
- With necessary third parties in connection with, or during negotiations for, an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves all or substantially all of our assets or functions where personal information is transferred or shared as part of the business assets; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Protecting Your Personal Information
While no one can guarantee your Personal Information is completely secure at all times, we use administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain data confidentiality and integrity, and give us appropriate access to your data. For instance, particularly sensitive data is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and our Sites. To protect any data you store on our servers, we regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
Your Ability to Access, Know and Delete Your Information
"Personal Information" includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonable be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, or as otherwise define by applicable law.
You may obtain access to certain information upon request and also may update your personal information or request a deletion by contacting us at [email protected]. You may choose not to receive marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or by contacting us.
Occasionally information will be shared with third parties and if you make a request regarding your information that will be passed along to any needed third parties to ensure your request is complete. We do not share information that identifies you personally with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing use without your permission.
If you make a request concerning your personal information you must provide us with enough information to identify you and find the requested data. We will only use the provided information to complete your request and for compliance and legal purposes.
Request to Access.
You may submit a Consumer Request to obtain a copy of or access to the personal information that we have collected on you.
Request to Know.
You may submit a Consumer Request to receive information about our data collection practices. You may request information on the categories of personal information (as defined by law) collected about you; the categories of data collection sources; business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; the categories of third parties with whom received your personal information, if any; and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Request to Delete.
You may request that we delete your personal information. Subject to certain exceptions set out below we will, on receipt of a verifiable Consumer Request, delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to do the same.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected;
- Provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive activity, and take all necessary and appropriate steps to mitigate current and future risk;
- Debug and repair internal information technology as necessary;
- Undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of Free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act or any other law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- We may not, and will not, treat you differently because of your Consumer Request activity. As a result of your Consumer Request activity, we may not and will not deny goods or services to you; charge different rates for goods or services; provide a different level quality of goods or services; or suggest any of the preceding will occur. However, we can and may charge you a different rate, or provide a different level of quality, if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your personal information.
Cookies And Related Technologies
As noted above, we collect information about the device you are using through cookies and related technologies. We use these technologies when you interact with our websites to improve the quality of our Sites and Services, store user preferences, track user trends, and provide relevant advertising to you on occasion. In order for these technologies to work, third parties collect and/or receive information from our websites and elsewhere on the internet. These third parties typically collect information in the aggregate and in a way that does not personally identify you. As explained in "Links To Other Websites," we do not control all of the information collected by such third parties in connection with our websites, and they do not process all such data on our behalf. You may opt-out of some of these technologies, but if you do, the functionality of our Sites and Services may be impacted.
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information which a server may download to your computer, mobile, or tablet when you visit a website or use an app. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. There are different types of cookies which are used to do different things, such as letting you navigate between different pages on a website efficiently, remembering preferences you have given, and helping us to identify ways to improve your overall site experience. Some cookies are used to measure the number of site visits and the most popular pages users visit. Others are required to access some or all of our websites and are necessary to improve the performance of our Services and to enhance your overall user experience. Among other cookies, we use Google Analytics. You can learn more about how those cookies work by visiting "How Google Uses Data When You Use Our Partners' Sites or Apps," located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
In addition to cookies, we may use "pixel tags," including Facebook Pixels. Pixel tags are small graphic files that allow us to provide measurement services and target ads. A pixel tag can collect event information such as the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears, the time the page containing the pixel tag was viewed, the type of browser that fetched the pixel tag, and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. A pixel tag can also collect your contact information, such as your email address. We use Facebook Pixels on our www.superiorgroupofcompanies.com website in particular to remarket job postings to you after you visit our online Careers page. You can read more about Facebook Pixels at www.facebook.com/business/good-questions, and you can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by going here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not process or respond to web browsers’ "do not track" signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use or visit our websites. To find out more about "do not track," please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Links To Other Websites
Our websites also contains links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our websites and to read the privacy statements of those websites for more information.
Our Sites and Services are directed at adults. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. Please do not provide your information through our service if you are under the age of 18 but if you believe we might have any information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us.